Monday, November 8, 2010

Rockin Body

Whew I am on day 5 of Rockin' Body by Shaun T! I'm kind of mixing it up but i'm trying to stick to the schedule as much as i can! I'm loving the dance movies, and i am by no way a dance person i don't go kick it at the club or anything like that... BUT i do know that dancing makes it feel like your not working out!!! And with these hip hop club moves i am definitely burning calories and sweating like crazy. I love it so much that it's now my instant mood lifter and helps get my day going. Because it works you hard you feel like your having fun instead! I am all over my living room having my own personal party :) I also like the background ont he dvd, shaun and his dancers are on a stage dancing to a live audience so it's like your on stage. I know all this dancing is great stress reliever and my sugars are always awesome if i do a workout like this! I would recommend this anybody who just wants to let loose and have fun, if you hate exercise then you have nothing to worry about because this is a great workout. The above picture is me after a rockin body workout, it may not be insanity but i was sweating like crazy!

here's link to the video for you to check out:
http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/Type1Rockstar?bctid=25227680001

2 comments:

  1. Girl you are rockin it and definitly a rockstar, keep sweating. I'm liking your attitude. I have family with diabeties I wish I could get them on the band wagon to fitness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Designing, Jackie can help you to help motivate your family! She's a great beachbody coach like that! :D

    ReplyDelete